History of the Church:
The doors to the church were opened in 1933 in our current location.
The sanctuary was built in 1949. The Hispanic work had its roots
in an initial work in 1983 but officially began in 1987. It is a
part of the EFCSW Yearly Meeting. Pastor Conrado Illanes was the
pastor who began the Hispanic work and was followed by David Hamm.
Later, pastor Diego Chuyma served followed by Jack Wing, Rodolfo
Belloso and our current pastor, Adolfo Oliva.
Location: 800 S. Oak St.
Inglewood, CA 90301
Pastor: Adolfo Oliva (Home: 310-677-0523)
Services and Worship:
Fridays: 7:30 P.M. - Prayer
Saturday: 7:30 P.M. (1st
Other Saturdays - small groups
Sunday: 9:15 A.M. Sunday School
11:15 A.M. Devotional Worship
Double the membership within one year.
Instruct new leaders for the growth of the work and to help